Upcoming Always 100 Workouts and Clinics
Why Club 1 Basketball
Club1 Basketball Opportunities For Boys & Girls?
Until recently, the Northeast Corner Basketball League (NCBL) was the largest youth basketball league in Northern Indiana. It offered five-week leagues to boys and girls teams, with 15-20 teams in each age division from 3rd-8th grade. Now the NCBL has teamed up with the Cougar Basketball coaching staff and Parkview Sports Medicine to create Club1 Basketball, a comprehensive basketball club that also includes high school athletes and more teams than ever before.
Already established leagues in Northeast Indiana, South Bend, and Kokomo will still feature the same format, rules, game sites, and costs that have made them among the best and strongest leagues in the state. The only change for those leagues will be the chance to participate in a school team State Championship Series featuring the Top 16 qualifying teams in each grade.
- Basketball leagues (grades 3-8) in Fort Wayne, Northeast Indiana, South Bend, and Kokomo.
- Always 100 Boys and Girls High School League (boys and girls grade 9-12)-Fall and Spring in Fort Wayne
- Always 100 Basketball Camps and Clinics
- Club1 School Team Championship Series (grades 3-8)
- Travel Basketball teams (grades 3-12) throughout Northern Indiana
- Summer basketball camps (grades 3-12) hosted at the University of Saint Francis
- College exposure camps and showcases (grades 9-12)
- Summer shootouts for high school varsity, JV and their middle school teams (grades 7-12)